The ideal candidate will have creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate should be able to work under minimum supervision. Should have junior to mid-experience
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective designs and mock-ups
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or other design tools
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field is a plus
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
This is a short-term role (temporary) or contract with the possibility of an extension
In your application include your design portfolio and approx. compensation for a 5-page website or a monthly compensation rate. Make sure to state your preferred mode of work, contractual or monthly.
If you think you are a good fit, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you add OES/JD/GD/5 – Graphic Designer as subject of the application email, otherwise, your application will not be considered.