We are looking for a web developer.
The right candidate will possess junior PHP/Laravel, GraphQL, VueJS and ChartJS knowledge. We expect this position to spend their time in the following manner: 70% coding, 20% learning and 10% team communication.
- Develop backend Laravel system with GraphQL.
- Working experience with Git is a must
- Make simple and basic architecture and technical decisions for the project.
- Ensuring high performance and not creating any technical debts.
- Working alongside other team members for web design features.
- Working through a project from conception to finished product.
- Ability to work on front-end technology a like VueJS and ChartJS
- Familiarity with Laravel and GraphQL
- Familiarity of scripting languages(VueJS/ChartJS
- Familiarity with Kanban and TDD is an advantage
This role is a hybrid role with both physical and remote attendance.
This is a short-term role (3 months) with the possibility of an extension
If you think you are a good fit, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate should be able to work under minimum supervision. Should have junior to mid-experience
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective designs and mock-ups
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or other design tools
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field is a plus
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
This is a short-term role (temporary) or contract with the possibility of an extension
In your application include your design portfolio and approx. compensation for a 5-page website or a monthly compensation rate. Make sure to state your preferred mode of work, contractual or monthly.
If you think you are a good fit, send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure you add OES/JD/GD/5 – Graphic Designer as subject of the application email, otherwise, your application will not be considered.
We are your partners, whether you need of a short, mid, or long-term solution, we provide customized talent acquisition and flexible solutions on an as-needed basis to suit your needs. We work remotely, either as a standalone service consultant or in conjunction with your existing team.
We enable you to focus on the core business, control cost as we provide most affordable services globally and control seasonal business growth that sometimes makes situations impossible to keep up with hiring requirements. We also ensure you no longer loose good candidates to the process, we have invested in, and mastered the art of identifying technical talented cost effective engineers.
Here is a list of things we intend to deliver to your business
1. Contract Recruitment
2.Temporary Recruitment Solutions
3. Compensation & Benefits consultations
4. Performance Management
5. Payroll Management
We also offer other customized solutions tailored to your needs and financial abilities