We are looking for a web developer.
The right candidate will possess junior PHP/Laravel, GraphQL, VueJS and ChartJS knowledge. We expect this position to spend their time in the following manner: 70% coding, 20% learning and 10% team communication.
- Develop backend Laravel system with GraphQL.
- Working experience with Git is a must
- Make simple and basic architecture and technical decisions for the project.
- Ensuring high performance and not creating any technical debts.
- Working alongside other team members for web design features.
- Working through a project from conception to finished product.
- Ability to work on front-end technology a like VueJS and ChartJS
- Familiarity with Laravel and GraphQL
- Familiarity of scripting languages(VueJS/ChartJS
- Familiarity with Kanban and TDD is an advantage
This role is a hybrid role with both physical and remote attendance.
This is a short-term role (3 months) with the possibility of an extension
If you think you are a good fit, send your resume to email@example.com